This is for the Westfield's newsletter


As a little girl I always wanted to be an actress, a dancer, a singer, never thought of being a writer. I’ve always been known as an extrovert, as someone that talks a lot. Two years ago during one of my trips to Lima something extraordinary happened to me, I took the picture of an angel with my brother’s cell phone and that event changed my life forever.

I’ve always had dreams and premonitions and had the angelical presence in many instances of my life and all of the sudden realized I had heard my angels whispering in my ears for a long time and one night I started writing (non-stop) what became my first book “Luz de Almas Viejas” yes, it took me many nights, I wrote it in Spanish and is a book about adaptability, understanding, forgiveness and positive energy. They say is easy to read and I spoke with my heart. Is a tribute to my grandmother and many other important women in my life, emphasizing the importance of having a positive attitude everyday of your life and making everyday the right choices, like saying” “Today is the first day of the rest of my life”. You are the architect of your life.

I had the desire to do something creative, simple and at the same time very profound. On December 31, 2008 I started my BLOG:
http://mariangeles-pedacitosdemivida.blogspot.com/ (which means Mary Angels pieces of my life) and felt extremely happy and rewarded when noticing the comments from all my readers and followers on my daily columns, happy to have readers in remote parts of the world, finding new literary friends in Buenos Aires, Madrid, Mexico, Panama, Santiago, Paris, Lima and other locations. I was able to broaden my horizons and move into areas until that time unknown. I am so blessed in abundance that upon publishing my first edition in Lima, Peru and becoming an author on June of 2009, I was invited to the number one show in Peru (Oh Diosas!, similar to Oprah) and after the interview I received hundreds of phone calls and sold out my first edition of 1,000 books in one week. At this time they are working on the second edition and translating into English “Light of Old Souls” and hopefully the book will be selling both in English and Spanish by Christmas this year in USA book stores. I have been invited to other Hispanic shows in Miami and I am patiently waiting for the arrival of the books to continue moving forward on my side carrier as a writer, I am already working on my second and third books. “Los Sapos no saben leer” “Frogs don’t know how to read” and “Como comunicarnos con nuestros angeles” “How to communicate with your angels”

One of the literary critics said that I was not afraid of dying, but afraid of being forgotten, now I know that I am here for a reason, that writing is my mission and that I have to continue writing books about God, Angels, remarkable women, faith, hope, abundance, about life and the search of happiness. I know that I made a couple of people proud and that everyone that reads my book will be spiritually lifted with the stories and the poems. I also know that 25% of the proceeds of all of my books will go towards the construction of an orphanage in the Peruvian Jungle. I’ve always wanted to be part of something big and if the book sells well in the near future I will be traveling to the inauguration of an orphanage that will be named after my remarkable grandmother.

Comments