Please God

Thank God every morning when you get up, that you have something to do that day which must be done… ~Charles Kingsley

This is what I grasp for this morning...something that must be done. I find myself on most days spending my time searching for something that MUST be done besides being sick all the time, and keeping myself distracted by doing laundry, dishes, or vacuuming and complaining that I am tired of feeling tired all the time.  I have fibromyalgia and sometimes the pain is exhausting to the point that I only want to sleep and forget.  I mean isn't there something more important than this that I need to tend to? Please Father forgive me one more time, I made so many mistakes and I am paying such a high price for them.  Please Father give me another chance. Please Father make me whole again.

I grasp for time passed, 7 or 8 years ago back to a time when we were all together. But time once laid down can not rise again. It is the one impossible. And I am struggling to find ways to fill my time so I live a life with no regret.  I want to be content, to be happy, to be productive, to make God proud of my existence, proud of me.  I need God every second of my existence.

Please God, forgive me for not understanding how amazing life could be, if only we understood that we are what we think.  That you are inside of all of us.  That life is a gift, that we are free to decide if we want to be good or bad.

Time is the only infinite... but once gone, it's gone.  Let's do not waste time.  Let's love, live and laugh, let's be together and believe in God, believe in miracles, believe that Jesus is Lord and gave his life for humanity.  

Comments